Want to feel the atmosphere of a land-based gambling establishment but aren’t ready to spend much? Then you should pick games at a live casino https://5gringos.com/au/games/live-casino. Such software is popular because of its realism and transparency. These are the key things to know before trying out live casino games.
What Is A Live Casino?
Live casinos are rooms with real tables set up. The games are run by dealers who spin the roulette wheel, deal the cards, and roll the dice. You can follow the actions of the dealers in real time. As a result, there is a full interaction between the gambler and the casino employee. No need to play with a soulless machine and a special program.
Users can communicate with the dealer and other players, feeling as if they are in an offline casino. No need to leave home, the participants can be in different cities and countries. Although the idea arose long ago, its implementation is still relevant. That’s why live casino games took their niche in the gambling business for many years.
What Makes Live Casinos Different
The differences between the standard online casino and live casino are clear. Games with live dealers have the following differences:
- Making a deposit is mandatory, no deposit bonuses aren’t provided;
- Gambling with real people;
- Communication with the leader.
Popular Games With Live Dealers
The most popular live casino games are:
- Blackjack. The most common category, the classic version uses 7 cards, bets range from $5 to $5,000, the process begins with the distribution of users on one card, you need to score the maximum number of points.
- Roulette. It contains a regular board, wheel, and button, with their help and the choice of chips, there are European, American, and French versions.
- Baccarat. It’s the first virtual game that began to be conducted live. The most popular are variants for one player and with several tables. To win, you need to bet on the player, the dealer, or a draw, the outcome depends on the dealer.
- Poker. A bet is placed to increase the chances of the player’s cards against the dealer’s cards. The goal is to collect a strong combination of the two cards in hand and five total cards.
Other games can be played at casinos with live dealers, but these options are the most popular.
Live Casino Pros And Cons
Gamblers pick live casino games for the following reasons:
- Interaction between the host and the players;
- Openness and honesty of the dealer, transparency of his actions;
- No risk of encountering cheaters and losing money;
- The ability to communicate and ask questions;
- Availability of the game in the browser and mobile version;
- Feeling of being in a real land-based casino.
However, such games also have several cons:
- The need to play online at high speed;
- The relative slowness of the gameplay;
- The necessity to deposit and bet because there are no demo versions.
How To Pick A Live Casino
Choosing a live casino, consider these criteria:
- License. This document guarantees the honesty and safety of the game. It ensures the privacy of personal data and money safety. Check the fact that the license is available on the casino website.
- Personal data protection. Most trustworthy casinos use SSL encryption protocols of 128 bits and multi-step identification systems.
- Game collection. Users linger at the casinos that have their favorite games and novelties.
However, these are just a few factors distinguishing a reliable live casino. While selecting a website, also look at what payment methods are available and read reviews posted by other players.