The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience has today announced that it will re-start the fans and welcome visitors back from the 4 July, for some much-needed fun after months of lockdown.
The exhilarating immersive experience, based on the popular nineties’ TV game show and one of London and Manchester’s top interactive attractions, has introduced a new range of measures in line with latest Government guidance to ensure visitors have a joy-filled experience, whilst making safety a top priority.
Guided by a Maze Master, the game sees teams go head-to-head during a dash through the Maze’s multiple zones, competing in a series of tasks and challenges against the clock before entering the iconic Crystal Dome.
New ways of interacting with guests have been introduced to guarantee that visitors experience high levels of safety standards and are clear about new practices whilst making sure enjoyment remains at the heart of the games. These new measures include:
· Temporary changes to the group make up – teams will need to be made up of a single booking and there will be no mixed teams. The minimum booking number will be for 4 people
· Guests may be asked to take part in non-invasive temperature checks
· Arrival times will be 30 minutes early and to limit contact with other teams, and there will be new arrival, waiting, and briefing areas
· Guests will be asked to wear a face covering whilst in the Maze and gloves for certain areas, both will be provided if needed
· Clear signage and floor markings will help staff and visitors maintain a safe distance from each other within the Maze
· Reduced capacity to limit the amount of people in the attraction at once to assist with social distancing
· Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, focusing on high frequency touch points
· Installation of fixed hand sanitiser stations throughout the destination
· New hygiene screens at many counters to separate guests from staff members