Hamleys flagship Regent Street store will be providing families with the ultimate day out this February Half Term, offering a full programme of fun activities, events and character meet and greets taking place each day from 15th-23rd February.
With seven floors of excitement and free entertainment to explore families of all ages will be instantly transported into the world of their beloved toys, for two weeks of non-stop fun and Hamleys’ magic. Showcasing a huge range of family favourites from Disney’s Frozen 2 to Barbie, Peppa Pig, Paw Patrol, LEGO, PJ Masks, Hot Wheels, Sylvanian Families and Harry Potter – there is something for everyone! A number of daily activities will be taking place to delight children of all ages, including:
- Hot Wheels Loop Competition – race your Monster Truck to be crowned the Ultimate prizewinning champion, complete with medal and trophy
- Barbie ‘You Can Be Anything’ Photobooth – imagine you can be anything, an astronaut, designer, doctor, vet… Dress up and pose for a photo inside the life-size Barbie photobooth, with the added opportunity to win a Barbie Fashionista Doll
- Hamleys’ Frozen 2 Castle – journey inside the exclusive castle installation inspired by Arendelle from Disney’s Frozen 2, filled with the very best Frozen 2 products. Once inside the impressive standing at an impressive 2.8 meters tall and 9.5 meters wide, you won’t be able to miss the beautiful autumnal tree, and if you’re lucky you might bump into the castle’s townsfolk
- Harry Potter Sorting Hat Ceremony – discover which Hogwarts house you belong to with Hamleys sorting ceremony – just like in the film!
- Jelly Belly Bean Boozled – spin the giant Beanboozled wheel to find out which flavour bean you get to eat. Both beans look the same, but will it be a trick or a treat? Yum or yuck?
- LEGO City Build and Play – Show off your construction skills and build your very own Lego City creations
Customers are also invited to meet and greet some of their favourite TV characters throughout the week:
- Monday 17th February – Peppa Pig
- Tuesday 18th February – Gekko, Catboy and Owlette from PJ Masks
- Wednesday 19th and 20th February – Freya and Ralph from Sylvanian Families
- Friday 21st February – Chase from Paw Patrol
The fun doesn’t stop there! Guests can celebrate Half Term in Hamleys’ world-renowned signature style, with the showstopping daily dance parade at 4pm, daily puppet show and the chance to meet the famous Hamley Bear every morning at the front of the store. With new and exclusive toys arriving in store every day, there are plenty of opportunities to take home a slice of Hamleys magic, including additional competitions and prize giveaways throughout the week. Guests can even win tickets to see Peppa Pig Live, with Hamleys exclusive social competition. Simply like and comment on the competition post on Hamleys Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning.